The HPE Support Center mobile app monitors your IT environment via any mobile device:
• Supports your Hewlett Packard Enterprise products such as storage, networking, and servers.
• Monitors your IT environment for hardware events, and gives you information on severity, problem description, date and time generated, event status and related support case ID.
• Access to your IT environment information anywhere, and at any time with Insight Online.
- Provides you with a visual display of your service events, devices and groups, support cases, and contract and warranty details.
• Personalized support and a simplified user experience.
- Create support cases, view and update case notes.
-Instant access to mobile optimized technical documentation and other support tools.
- Check Care Pack and warranty status.
- Engage an HPE Support agent via Chat.
• Receive notifications for ‘flagged’ cases when the case/s are updated.
• Add a warranty expiration reminder to the calendar for each device.
Download the App and sign-in with your HPE Passport ID today so you can import your core products list, view recent cases, and engage support resources.
For more information on HPE Passport: https://hpp12.passport.hp.com/hppcf/help.do?page=passport&lang=en
For more information on the HPE Support Center mobile app: http://www.hp.com/services/hpscmobile