★ Our first review at http://appadvice.com/appnn/2011/08/quickadvice-spaceshipion
"Space Ship Ion Takes Galaga To The Next Level"
You are an elite pilot of Terran Space Navy on a solo mission against an invasion from extra-terrestrial alien organism. However, things get complicated when you are thrust in a political struggle between Terran Space Navy and The Church of Caelum. Soon, a dangerous conspiracy is revealed and you have to fight or face the consequence.
- Space Ship Ion is a casual shoot'em up (shmup) with emphasis on an interesting storyline and plot which are told in between levels. Find out why Terran Space Navy wants you dead and the agenda behind The Church of Caelum, how the alien invasion came to be and why a single pilot is on a solo mission to save earth without backup.
- SMART Missile targeting system that will launch multiple high explosive missiles upon target lock on enemies. This give player more tactical depth in gameplay and reward smart player who uses SMART Missile smartly.
- 10 types of weapons and upgrades that will scale with power-ups. Collect credits from destroyed enemies and use it to upgrade your ship in weapon shop.
- A variety of weapon choices, including DFF Laser that fires a fat beam alien shredding laser, Thor Missile that deals continuous explosion damage, Lance Missile with alien piercing shot, Sentinel System that shoots down alien bullets and more!
- 8 bosses, 22 types of enemies. Each levels has it's own theme and enemies are designed based on each themes. Bosses are designed completely different from each other to give player a variety of combat flavors.
- Medal achievements collection with optional Facebook wall posting. Collect up to 12 different medals in a neat medal case.
- Unlock powerful special weapons by completing Normal and Hard mode
We put in a lot of production value in this game and try to bring the best experience to player as much as we could. We hope you enjoy it and support us. Thanks, Ace!
Note: Recommended on iPhone 3GS or higher.