"presentationsManager HD" is a Apple Keynote e Microsoft Powerpoint file reader (.key, .ppt, .pptx).
With "presentationsManager HD" you will have the opportunity to:
1) save all your presentations in your mobile device (like You do with an external hard disk)
2) display the presentations in any times and under all working conditions
The software does not need an internet connection: each presentation is stored in the mobile device (using the technology "iTunes File Sharing" or "Open In") and can be read by the software itself.
The presentations reader works as the integrated image viewer of the device, you can then:
- ZOOM IN / ZOOM OUT the presentations by dragging two fingers on the screen
- Move the presentations (PAN TOOL) by dragging a finger across the screen
- Reset the current settings of zoom and pan with a double-touch
- Turn the page by moving the current page with a finger
- Load presentations (from the archive of presentationsManager HD; presentations are displayed in alphabetical order into the "Documents Archive" of "presentationsManager HD")
- Save an infinite number of presentations in the "Documents Archive" of "presentationsManager HD" (until the physical memory of the device is ended)
- You can display presentations using Portrait or Landscape orientation
- Share Your presentations (send/receive) with dropbox or other installed applications
- Send the presentations stored in the archive with an email
- Import, store in the archive and visualize the email attachments
1) "iTunes Files Sharing":
- connect Your device to a MAC or PC and run iTunes software
- tap on your device name (left on the screen) and after on the App tab (upper in the screen)
- select the app name "presentationsManager HD" (lower left in the screen)
- drag Your files into the Documents area of the app (lower right on the screen)
The file will be automatically stored in the presentationsManager documents archive.
2) "Open In":
- Using an app installed on Your device such as Safari, Mail, dropbox, etc… tap a presentation file (or a presentation file attached to an email or a presentation file web link), press on "Open In" button and choose "presentationsManager HD" from the list.
The file will be automatically stored in the app documents archive.
- AirPrint: print Your presentations using the application's print button
- Retina display supported
With "presentationsManager HD" you will always have and everywhere all your presentations!