SoloPlayer is designed for playing accompaniment music from your iPod Library while singing, whistling or playing instruments. It has some special features that standard iPod music player application doesn’t support for this purpose. It’s very useful application for everyday practice.
- plays songs from a selected playlist in the iPod library
- set to automatically stop at the end of each song
- adjust volume offset setting for each song
- displays play time and remaining time for each song
- display play time and remaining time for all songs in the playlist
- portrait and landscape display modes
[How to set volume offset value]
1. Choose a song that represents standard volume level
2. Set SoloPlayer’s volume setting to 70 and offset setting to 0
3. Play the selected song and adjust speaker volume as desired
4. Play each song in the selected playlist and adjust offset as desired
If there is no song listed in your iPod library, this won't work. Please make sure to add any song in your iPod Library before start the application.