"sheetsManager" is a file reader for Apple Numbers and Microsoft Excel (file name extensions: .numbers, .xls, .xlsx).
With "sheetsManager" you will have the opportunity to:
1) save all your documents on your mobile device
2) display the documents in any times and under all working condition
The software does not need an internet connections: each document is stored on the mobile device (using the technology "iTunes File Sharing" or "Open In") and can be read by the software itself.
The documents reader works as the integrated image viewer of the device, you can then:
- ZOOM IN / ZOOM OUT the document by dragging two fingers on the screen
- Move the document (PAN TOOL) by dragging a finger across the screen
- Reset the current settings of zoom and pan with a double-touch
- Turn the page by moving the current page with a finger
- Load documents (from the archive of sheetsManager; documents are displayed in alphabetical order into the "Documents Archive" of "sheetsManager")
- Save an infinite number of documents into the "Documents Archive" of "sheetsManager" (until the physical memory of the device is ended)
- You can display documents using Portrait or Landscape orientation
Examples of use for:
1) iWork users: Numbers
2) MS Office users: Excel
- Share Your documents (send/receive) with dropbox o other installed applications
- AirPrint: print Your documents using the application's print button
With "sheetsManager" you will always have and everywhere all your documents !