Finally, an iPad app that allows you to record audio, draw, type, and add checklists - ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
Meeting Box is designed for the serious note taker in mind. It works great for lectures, college courses, work conferences, office meetings, journaling, and just about any other situation where you would want to record or capture something.
Type to your heart's content with adjustable fonts sizes, different font styles, and of course, paper graphics
If you find that words just don't capture what you need to say, then paint a thousand of them with the drawing pad. Features a variety of colors, backgrounds, and pen sizes. Includes the ability to zoom for greater detail.
Powered by the same technology as our USA Today featured app "Ω Recorder". Audio is crisp and clear, with easy to use controls.
Each entry allows you to add a checklist. Beef up your notes with To Do's, Inventories, Objectives, Shopping Lists, Items,….. You name it!
- Meetings can be exported via email, printed directly from the device using AirPrint, or sent to a third party application such as Dropbox or GoodReader
- Meetings can be sorted into lists after they are created, allowing you to keep class notes separate from conferences.
- Recordings may be paused while recording, and played back while editing a meeting.
- All entries are kept in a beautiful and innovative interface. With over 18 cell styles and 50 icons, you will be able to greatly customize the application's appearance.
- Audio Recordings can be export to a computer or laptop through iTunes File sharing system.
- Entries can be sorted by date, name, color, and icon style
- All Entries can be freely edited at any time, allowing you to update, expand, and fill in all your thoughts and notes.
- Application is powered by Core Data
- Help Section and Walkthrough
Everyone needs to write something down from time to time. And whether you are a businessman, student, teacher, dreamer, journaler, busy Mom, or just an everyday joe, you will find Meeting Box to be a simple and elegant solution to your notes.