Wether you are a game developer creating sprites for your next hit or you
are a pixel art afictionado - Pixel Dude is the pixel art editor for you. It provides
great usability and clever shortcuts and features (including support for Dropbox).
* Work fast with a clever color gradient like selection tool
* Maintain the flow with the selected color history
* Express your creativity with the symetric drawing tool
* Stay flexible with layer support (duplicate, merge)
* Improve your flexibility with the selective layer movement tool
* Stay synchronized with Dropbox support (free & secure online storage)
* Work like real man, (and gal) with a fixed 32x32 canvas
(automatically scaled up to 64x64 and 128x128 upon save) featuring ✪(images with unlimited dimensions)
* Stay safe with unlimited undo/redo
* Work efficiently with cool shortcuts like double-tapping to switch between
eraser and pen or "three finger swipe" for undo/redo.
✪ The canvas zoom level is fixed but you can create images of any size by moving the (actual or all layers together) and draw. Pixel Dude automatically detects the outmost edges of the image and saves it as a whole.
All interface graphics (except gradients) have been created with an early prototype of the app itself!
firstname.lastname@example.org <-- We never ignore mails