The badge will tell you the distance.
… that's it.
You know the distance in a straight line from here to the place you registered.
* How many kilometers to go before Paris?
* How far is it from here to your home?
* How's the distance to the other side of the earth?
Even for those who are concerned about, even to those who do not mind,
Somehow if you're using, there may be a some discovery.
Also you can tweet.
If you are interested please come if.
Even when traveling, in the way to work, please try this loosely.
[How to Use]
1. Confirm that Location services(GPS) is available.
2. Press the lower left of gear mark after the app starts.
3. Turn on "Badge" and then close the window.
4. Select one square area of the right side.
5. Put a place name in the text box to search for.
6. Adjust the position of green pin to the desired position. (double tapped)
7. Tap the star mark in the bottom left.
8. To complete the registration, press the + sign in the top right.
9. Close the application
10. The distance is displayed on the icon badge
** The displayed number is the linear distance
** We do not know how accurate is the distance. The value should be rough.
** Location services (GPS) is required.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.