DropPaint is an application to jot a memo. You don't need a keyboard.
Your can use this app to easily make a note with a feeling of hand writing.
Also you can store all memo in one place by uploading memo to Dropbox.
For those people who are not familiar with iPhone keyboard, you can take a note
like you do on paper with a pen while you are in a meeting or talking on the phone.
You can jot a memo whenever an good idea pops on your mind while waiting for a train or before going to bed.
Use the application whenever you have no time to take memo on iPhone or iPod.
This application becomes more useful if you use with Dropbox, which is free of charge.
- works with Dropbox
- Large canvas. Four times as large as the screen.
- Three-pen colors (Black, blue and red) and eraser
- Position-adjustable pen tip
- Photo album function
- Loading function from the photo album
- Easy to store /erase photos in the list by the touch-and-hold action on the photo in the list.
- Simple and useful functions
- Easy-to-use button
Basically, it is an easy four-step operation:
1. Open the app.
2. Scribble the note (as it opens to a blank file).
3. Hit the ‘close’ button to go to application’s stored files screen.
4. Go back to the iPhone home screen.
(Thanks for the nice review! 1B9P7H7!)