Whereis® is a FREE app providing voice guided turn-by-turn navigation across Australia. Get to your destination quickly and easily.
● Winner of 2013 Australian Mobile Award (best navigation app)
● Finalist in the 2012 AIMIA Awards in the categories of ‘Best Application for a Mobile’ & ‘Best Tourism or Travel’
Need directions? Ask a local. Whereis® is your local map provider with extensive coverage of Australia. Whereis® understands local conditions.
● Voice-guided navigation, telling you when to make a turn
● Automatic re-route if you take a wrong turn
● Day & night-mode views when navigating
● Extensive Australian map coverage using the most up-to-date data from Whereis®, Australia’s local mapping expert
● Locate yourself on the map
● Search for addresses, places & businesses from Yellow Pages®
● Quick search panel to find points of interest on your map such as petrol stations, ATMs, restaurants, car parks, etc.
● Parts of this app use the phone’s GPS, and continued use can dramatically decrease battery life.
● As Whereis® is designed for use in Australia, you cannot use the Current Location or Navigation features outside Australia. You will, however, still be able to search maps, addresses, businesses & directions.
● Restrictions on driver use of mobile phones exist in some States and Territories and you should check local rules.
We’re committed to ensuring Whereis® is the best free mapping & navigation app in Australia, so please send through your feedback and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whereis Support - https://www.whereismaps.com/business/about-us.html
Report Map Changes - http://whereis.formstack.com/forms/whereis_feedback