Play Gomoku online with players all over the world, or play offline with machine AI. Full board view, easy way to place stones, and strong AI.
Gomoku is an abstract strategy board game and is also called Five in a Row. It is played with black and white stones on a 15x15 intersections board. Stones can not be moved or removed from the board once placed. Black plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The Gomoku Pro rule set some restrictions on the first few moves to reduce the advantage Black has by going first:
1. Black's very first move must be in the center of the game board.
2. White's first move can be anywhere.
3. Black's second move must be outside the five-by-five area in the center of the game board.
4. White's second move, and all moves after that, can be anywhere.
5. Win by placing exactly five stones in a row, six or more in a row does not win.
When play offline, you may choose whether use Gomoku pro rule or not. But when play online the rule is mandatory.
To place stone on board, just tap rough position on board, and tap again on the exact destination of amplified board.