"I Can Write" is a fun way of teaching your child the Alphabet and Number set. This educational game comes with colorful eye catching graphics which teaches not only the correct way of writing A-Z but also recognize letters and numbers.
Each Alphabet has a clear pronunciation in a cartoon voice with a small funny jingle to add more excitement. The audio teaches correct phonetic sound of each Alphabet. Covers also the "Aabaakada" style of phonetics.
The whole app is designed to be a virtual play garden of Bees who collect flowers on an Alphabet board. Child needs to trace the entire letter in a pre-defined correct path from one tiny flower to another. Its an intuitive way of traditional "join-the-dots" book to write the entire Alphabet. The honey bee doesn't move if the child draws an incorrect path and shows a correct flag if the child is successful in tracing the entire alphabet.
* Choose from A-Z in upper case and lowercase.
* Choose from 0-9 number set.
* Clear Audio of the Alphabet with Phonic Sound. Example: "A as "aa"(The sound for 'aa') for Alex or Apple"
* Paint Palette to choose the marker color
* Animated Garden theme which has animated butterfly, rabbit, bird.
* 4 different styles of honey-bees to choose from.
* Excellent Colors and illustrations.