Do you remember playing with a Wooly Willy toy as a child? You might remember this plaything better as a magnetic face maker, where you could drag iron filings around with a magnet to give a little picture of a bald man some hair.
Now you can relive those memories (or experience the fun for the first time!) with the Child of the 1980's FaceMaker App!
Use your finger instead of a magnet to draw a funky hair style onto one of the supplied faces (male or female) or add hair to an image of your own.
* Cartoon male and female images included to start your new pursuit as a hair stylist.
* Alternatively choose from your image library or use the camera to add hair to an image of your own.
* Choose from small, medium or large clumps of hair.
* You can even change the colour of the hair - try doing that with iron filings!
* Save your completed masterpiece to your devices image library.