Please note that in order to use AcuLink's My Backyard Weather application, you must first purchase an AcuLink Internet Bridge, and one or more AcuLink compatible sensors. Compatible sensors include wireless digital thermometers, hygrometers, and wireless weather station sensors (feature an integrated rain gauge, anemometer, wind vane, etc.). For more information, visit http://www.acurite.com/aculink
The My Backyard Weather application is your virtual weather station, allowing you to remotely monitor indoor and outdoor environmental conditions from nearly anywhere on the planet. The My Backyard Weather dashboard includes temperature gauges, humidity monitors, wind data, rain measurements, your personalized weather forecast and more. For indoor monitoring, AcuLink compatible sensors can act as a digital thermometer or humidity monitor, allowing you to measure conditions like attic temperature or basement humidity.
· Monitor up to 3 AcuLink compatible sensors per AcuLink Internet Bridge (sold separately at AcuRIte.com).
Remotely track changing weather conditions in and around your home or business, including:
- Relative Humidity
- Wind Direction
- Wind Speed
- Barometric Pressure
· Receive real-time text message alerts and/or email notifications when conditions change. Programmable weather alerts include high / low temperature alerts, oncoming storm warnings, wind alerts, rain alarms and more.
· Share indoor conditions and your local weather conditions with friends & family, or with a weather network, like Weather Underground.
· Chart & graph historical data.
· Easy setup & hassle-free installation with free US-based support.