Inspired by early childhood development puzzles, Letter Puzzles teaches children upper and lower case letters in a way that is both fun and educational.
- 49 colorful 3-Piece Letter Puzzles.
- Listen to the app say the name of each letter or picture as every puzzle piece is placed.
- Choose whether the "big" letters are described as "captial" or "upper case".
- Choose from either a US or UK voice with appropriate pronunciation. ("Z" is "zee" vs. "zed")
- Choose the number of pieces to display per page.
- 9 random "floor" play-surface backgrounds.
- 5 random "Great Job!" finishing images.
- Tap the finished puzzles to hear the letters & words said back.
- Letter Puzzles is a Universal application that has been optimized for the Apple iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
HOW TO PLAY
- Swipe the bottom Pieces collection left and right to view all the pieces.
- Tap to move pieces from the bottom Pieces collection to the center work space to match letters.
- Tap a piece from the work space to return it back to the bottom Pieces collection.
- Once a Letter Puzzle is complete it will automatically move to the completed collection along the top in correct alphabetical order.
Please visit http://thezonie.com/letterpuzzles/ for a demonstration video and for more information.
***** 5 star ratings and reviews are always appreciated if you or your children enjoy playing Letter Puzzles. Don't think Letter Puzzles deserves 5 stars? Let us know how we can improve it! Thanks! :)