Spectrorium tests your sense of observation and ability to detect patterns.
Simple to learn but difficult to master.
In spectrorium, you must duplicate a pattern of colors made by colored buttons on a 5x5 grid. You do this by tapping buttons on the grid.
It looks easy enough but color changes resulting from you tapping a button follow strict rules that you must learn to master in order to reach the solution as fast as you can.
- 28 levels
- Each time a level is played, a new puzzle is generated randomly
- Play a level as often as you want to improve your best time
- Levels increase in difficulty as you go along by increasing the number of taps required to reach a solution and the numbers of colors in play. White levels (24 to 28) throw in even more complications.
- Once the 28 levels are completed, you can post the total of all your best times for each level on a Game Center leaderboard and see if you did better than your friends and other Spectrorium players.
- You can upgrade by purchasing 28 Advanced levels directly from the application. The upgrade also includes a grid generator to make your own levels (3x3 to 8x8), allowing you to yourself choose the number of taps for a solution, the number of colors in play, etc.
- Advanced levels require more taps for a solution and is played on a 6x6 grid with slightly different rules to make the puzzle even more challenging.
- Advanced levels have their own leaderboard on Game Center.