Free Geiger Counter is the best free Geiger Counter prank on the iTunes App Store. Tilt to adjust the "radiation level" and fool your friends. Now with Twitter and Facebook integration!
Great ***** ... Awesome app" - s100 sdl (UK App Store)
"Nice ***** ... I love it … I'm at work and I don't want people to panic … good job" - Codily (US App Store)
"***** ... Works great ... right on from the national radiation map in my area."- Maestro917 (US App Store)
"Pretty Cool *****"- HaloMasterEpic (Canada App Store)
"Awesome! *****" - TheAdamMaster219 (Croatia App Store)
• easy-to-read LCD display measures “hazard” level
• oversized numeric meter measures in microsieverts per hour
• digitally “accurate” from 0.10 μSv/h to 1.00 μSv/h
• realistic sound with authentic audio click rate, easily mutable for library or classroom use
• crisp Retina graphics for Retina-supported devices
• tilt-sensitive control
• Twitter: tweet your findings and let your followers know where you found them
• Facebook: share your findings with friends and family and where you found them
AND THAT'S NOT ALL
• easy-to-grip back helps keep Free Geiger Counter in your hand not on the floor
• convenient pocket size lets you take Free Geiger Counter everywhere
Free Geiger Counter is meant for entertainment purposes only and is entirely ineffective at detecting actual ionizing radiation. Free Geiger Counter is factory-calibrated to the x-axis and contains no user-serviceable parts.
1. Hold Free Geiger Counter flat and face up.
2. Smoothly tilt Free Geiger Counter's face to the left or right on the x-axis to increase levels.
3. For best results with Free Geiger Counter, practice subtly twisting it as you move it towards your target. Be slow and smooth.