KidsBank Free is the free version of KidsBank. KidBank tracks kids’ money, allowance, charity, and jobs, and pays interest for saving. KidsBank teaches children the value of saving and responsible spending, by doing. Keep track of your children's money, empower them to do simple jobs for extra money, and track their spending in this virtual bank account app. KidsBank is a great way to track birthday money, allowance, and spending. A simple, clean user interface provides a fun and easy money management tool.
Take the app shopping, and when your child asks, “Can I buy that?”, you can offer them the opportunity to make a decision to buy with their own money. Check balances on the Apple Watch. Easily and quickly record the transaction in KidsBank. When children spend their own money, it is amazing how responsible they become in making good choices. Add special vacation spending money to their account and track their souvenir spending. Children learn to take pride in their work and complete simple recurring jobs beyond the chores you expect them to do as a family member. Reward them for doing age appropriate jobs of your choice such as cutting the grass, doing the dishes, or taking out the trash. Print a KidsBank Fridge Sheet and post it on the refrigerator and your children can check off completed jobs and record deposits and withdrawals.
• create an account for each child
• virtual spending and savings accounts
• save for charity
• credits interest each Sunday
• automatically credits weekly allowance
• track deposits and withdrawals
• create jobs and reward kids for their work
• transaction history
• email and print Fridge Sheet or Account Statement
• View account balances on Apple Watch
• rewards saving
• encourages development of a good work ethic
• teaches the importance of compound interest
• empowers kids
• easy tool for parents on the go
• fun and easy to use
• automatically syncs data across multiple devices in an iCloud account
Like it? Use an in-app purchase to unlock the full features of KidsBank.