Grand Rapids State Bank – Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking from your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
Take the best of hometown banking with you wherever you go! GRSB Mobile banking offers you the ability to view account balances, review recent transactions, and transfer funds between your accounts. Our mobile banking solution provides you the ultimate in convenience with the ability to manage your finances anytime, anywhere, from any mobile phone!
Requirements: You are required to have an Online Banking profile to enroll in Mobile Banking.
- To enroll for internet banking, log onto our website which is www.grsb.com, and click the personal enrollment button. Fill out the information on the form and submit it. We will send you a letter in the mail with your login id and a one-time password to get you started. The first time you log in, you will be prompted to select a new password, and to set up your additional security. You will be required to choose an image, a passphrase, and three challenge questions.
- To enroll for mobile banking, just login to your online banking account, and click on the Other Services tab near the top of the screen. Then click Mobile. Read and accept the user agreement, and click on the Enroll Now link. Follow instructions for selecting your Mobile Login ID and Mobile PIN, and then enter your mobile number. After submitting your enrollment information, you will receive two text messages on your mobile device from us confirming your enrollment and providing you with important information to get you started.
Security: Mobile Banking utilizes similar encryption technologies as Online Banking to ensure that all your transactions are secure.
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) is the same as internet banking.
- Same level of SSL encryption protection as internet banking
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
• Call our 24 Hour Banker voice banking service for automated information and Customer Service