Review anytime, anywhere without constant connection to internet. App downloads to your device.
Parasitology: Diagnosis and Treatment of Common Parasitisms in Dogs and Cats
A highly visual app that provides a quick guide to diagnosing the common parasites seen in dogs and cats.
• 92 flash cards of the most common parasites are featured along with information on diagnosis, habitat, clinical signs, similar species, zoonosis and treatment
• A full color microscopic image of the organism’s diagnostic stage is featured which can then be flipped to discover the organism’s name and details to successfully diagnose and treat it
• Pinch zoom to view the images in larger format.
• The format lends itself to be an excellent learning tool
• Users have ability to bookmark specific cards and take written or voice notes
• The full text search and retrieval function and index make this app a very useful quick reference source.
• Ideal for Vets, Veterinary technicians, dog and cat lovers or anyone who wants to learn about common parasites in dogs and cats