Wine Memories simplifies your wine cellar information by managing the bottles, countries, and winemakers in your cellar, providing a way to make memories of wines, and helping you to cultivate your wine tasting skill and enjoyment.
Make memories of your wines by noting how much you enjoyed them and how well balanced you thought they were. Wine Memories records your memories, making them sortable by date or enjoyability.
Making Wine Memories will inform you when you’re buying wine and considering wine Appellations (districts) to explore.
Remember the wines you liked; develop your understanding of wine Balance;
grow your skill to select wines independently of wine tasting reviews.
This is not an app to rate wines objectively on a 100 point scale—e.g. by giving it a score—but a way to develop your tasting skill and enjoyment by recording your perception of a wine’s balance and enjoyability. Use Wine Memories to direct your attention to the basic tasting dimensions of wines you drink: fruit, acid, tannin, sweetness, alcohol, and how winemakers and Appellations express that through wine styles and grapes.
* Make Memories of wine by noting much you enjoyed them and how well balanced you thought they were
* Photograph wine labels and attach them to your Wine Memories to remember them better
* Add bottles from your cellar History without having to retype them
* Keep a History of wines you’ve enjoyed for your reference
* Sort your Wine Memories by enjoyment or date
* Sort wines by Appellation, Winemaker, Winename, Vintage