This app contains 12 full length verbal reasoning practice papers.
There are 960 individual questions covering all 21 types of questions asked in 11+ Grammar School selection tests and Independent school common entrance examinations. Within each question type we cover all of the variances, all of the difficulty levels and with a generic approach we ensure that the course is easy to follow for both facilitator and student.
This app is one of the apps in 11+ apps series published by 11PlusApps.co.uk with comprehensive material and innovative design that make 11+ exam preparation a fun.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 80 questions. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
• Covers all 21 commonly found types of questions.
• 960 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation for each question.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Option to choose if user wants instant feedback on answer selection.
• Progress monitor helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose "ON" or "OFF" for sound effects.
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.
About Verbal Reasoning
There are 164 grammar schools in England; 95% of them set Verbal Reasoning tests as part of their selection process. Most independent schools also set Verbal Reasoning tests based on the 11+ format.
The most common tests are administered by GL Assessment, they use questions created by NFER. There are 21 question types that contain variances and difficulty levels. Most test papers contain 80 questions with a selection of 13 question types from the 21.