Dictation audio recording for professionals. Recording, editing and sending dictation files from your iPhone offers mobile flexibility and reduces document turnaround time. Your dictation is uniquely identified with a group/facility number and a user ID. When finished, your dictation is securely distributed for transcription via Dataworxs' Distribution Server and/or via your free Dropbox account to your own computer, an assistant's computer and/or your company's dictation server. Designed specifically to be compatible with Dataworxs' dictation workflow software, your dictation can be automatically imported into a Dataworxs stand-alone or Audioworxs integrated dictation and transcription system. After transcription, the transcribed document can then be sent back to your iPhone/iPod by email. AudioWav Player or Audioworxs is the perfect companion for your iPhone MobileMic app, delivering everything you need for secure, wireless dictation workflow.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface, streamlined for professional use.
- Uniquely identify your dictation with a group/facility number and user ID.
- Customizable demographic entry for automatic classification, prioritization and routing of your dictation.
- Record, Pause, Rewind, Fast Forward and Play buttons.
- Choose between overwrite and auto append record modes.
- Dictations archived for later redistribution if required.
- Secure distribution to one or more computers via your Dropbox account or Dataworxs' Distribution Server.
- Connecting to Dataworxs' Distribution Server provides free distribution to a single email address or with an optional paid account, additional distribution options including speech recognition processing, distribution to multiple email addresses, and secure transfer to an existing Audioworxs dictation system.
- Creates audio files compatible with Audioworxs dictation system, AudioWav Player, and other stand-alone audio players.
Transforms your iPhone or iPod Touch into a professional grade dictation recording device.