Demo : http://youtu.be/A0C2HxBC-xg
iOS 7 supports!
Loop support! since version 1.3
Let me introduce The most advanced composing app. in the world.
The smartest composing app. for ipad in the world. Use it now.
This pro version supports ez Sequencer and this is incredibly easy because of the mouse like finger interface.
The user just arrange the chord progression and set the style for each instruments.
The ezComposer Pro sequences midi notes instead of you.
If the chords changed, ezComposer Pro immediately does midi sequencing automatically.
The melody can be easily recorded by keyboard and it supports UNDO to cancel current recording.
You can edit each note with ez Sequencer.
You can easily make moving music through the special composing system in the ezComposer Pro.
ezComposer Pro supports 144 chords set and about 400s styles set for major instruments.
What you need to make a song is just drag-and-drop the chord and style.
No more midi sequencing in the smartphone.
ezComposer Pro is the only professional composing app. in various situation like in the subway, in the bed, when you walk ...
First, arrange the chords and styles for each instrument,
Second, record major melody using the velocity-aware keyboard.
That's all. It's amazing app.
You can also easily edit each notes with mouse-action-like smart midi sequencer, ez Sequencer.
Also it supports chord progression recommendation system based on 500s chords set for each key.
Ofcourse, you can export your project as a midi file to use in your favorite sequencer like cubase, sonar, logic.
Especially, ezComposer Pro will be useful for
1. Beginners for midi composing
- who have no idea about midi sequencing
- who want to sequence various chords without chord knowledge.
- who want to make various chord progression
- You can open your project through exporting midifile and you can see the midi notes!
2. People who are interest in composing, and professional composers
- who don't want to be bothered by ordinary midi sequencing.
- who want to see various chord progression
- You can sketch anyplace with the combination of various chord sets and style set
*** Features ***
+ Drag-and-drop based chord and style editing
- 144 chords : major, minor, 7th, 6th, m7, m7, m7-5, aug, dim, dim7, Maj7, sus4 chords
- 132 drum styles : 4 beat, 8 beat, 16 beat and various feel-ins
- 132 piano styles : Well-sequenced midi playing sets like professional pianist's play
- 72 guitar styles : various sets from stroke to arpeggio (A1-1 ~ B9-3)
- 60 base guitar styles : various bass guitar styles (C1-1 ~ D6-3)
- Double tapping support to insert chord and style.
+ Chord recommendation system
- Next chord recommendation system based on current chord progression.
- instant chord progression guide
- 500s various chord progression for each Key(12 Major Keys, 12 Minor Keys)
+ ez Sequencer
- If you're familiar with mouse sequencing, the ezComposer Pro will be the best app for you.
- In the sequencer, your index finger will be the mouse pointer and if you locate the pointer, then click the screen with middle finger like mouse click. It's really natural and easy way to use sequencer.
- In other words, you can use your fingers as a mouse.
- It supports two fingers scrolling and three fingers actions like note length editing and velocity editing.
+ Keyboard and Drumpad
- Velocity-aware Drumpad : for drumkit, you can use drumpad to record drum notes!
- Velocity-aware Keyboard : 2-layered Keyboard.
- 49 various high quality instruments with 16bit 44.1khz
- Standard, Jazz, Rock, House,.... 7 various drum kits.
- User-friendly made user interface and interactive instant help system
- midi file exporting
- Copy & paste
- Volume and pan control for each track
- midi tempo control
- Block the auto sequencing ( double tapping the the style editor )