Scan the barcode, “blip!” The “you will run out of it soon” notice will tell you the rest.
(Automatic consumption pattern recognition)
Don’t you have experiences like “I forgot to buy that!” “I still have a stock of this left...” after returning home from shopping?
You think of taking notes, but taking notes feels tiresome.
You cannot check with the note you took the trouble to take in the shop where you need it if you leave it in the drawer or attached to the refrigerator.
It’s this application that comes in handy on such occasions.
○ It informs you of the next timing to purchase with a list and badge.
○ Scan the barcode or enter manually.
*You can retrieve product names and images from Amazon when registering new products.
*You can easily make additional purchases of the products you once registered with a barcode scan, “blip.”
*You can register by entering manually in cases of being unable to retrieve product names and images.
○As it is capable of checking according to each shop, you can check like “was there something I needed to buy in this shop?”
○ It can give you notice by the number of remaining days and products in stock where Stock Management is on.
○The scheduled next purchase date will automatically be calculated from your consumption pattern.
* The more you use the application the more accurate the timing to make additional product purchases becomes.
(The number of consumption days might go wrong where your product purchase pattern has changed significantly.)
(Set the approximate number of consumption days upon the initial registration and when the number of consumption days has gone wrong.)
○ Products of the same type such as “Evian” and “Crystal Geyser” (mineral water) are identified as different products upon registration, but this application uses “product type.” For instance, if you set the product type of two different products to “mineral water,” it will aggregate data as products of the same type and can give you notice.