The sequel to Egashira 2:50's "I am the CLOCK" is finally here!
Packed with strange and bothering wise sayings, or in some cases wise screams, in this edutainment release "Otona no AIUEO" meaning something like "the Adult's ABC".
Studying Japanese? This might actually help you - or be a hurdle in your way!
- Great for studying "the 50 sounds system" (the Japanese hiragana characters).
- Great to impress your friends at parties.
- Great at meetings (but be careful).
- Great while on date with your girlfriend.
- It's even great just for getting a taste of Egashira 2:50.
- Avoid use while on a train. Please.
* Kotoba (word) mode
Listen to the incredible words coming out of Egashira's mouth for each of the fifty characters.
* AIUEO mode
Use this to simply listen to each character. Great for composing custom phrases in Japanese!
To switch between the two modes, tap the top right button.
Tap か べ が み in succession to get wallpapers. There should be a few other "secret" words for you to find. See if you can find them all?
* Shake to silence
Shake your device to make Egashira go silent. Be careful not to throw your device at someone.
Created by the same team that brought you "I am the CLOCK" - the top paid app in iTunes AppStore Japan.