**** Special discounted price for all our Jigsaw Apps ****
From the creators of
--- Michelangelo Jigsaw
--- Van Gogh Paintings Jigsaw
--- Raphael Paintings Jigsaw
--- Alphonse Mucha Paintings Jigsaw and many more.
Alfred Émile Léopold Stevens (11 May 1823 – 24 August 1906) was a Belgian painter. Alfred Stevens was born in Brussels. He came from a family involved with the arts.
He is most successful painter in the 1860s. We have presented here around 40 paintings made by him in high resolution. You can select any paintings from the gallery to play jigsaw.
This jigsaw app will take you in more details of Alfred Stevens Paintings.
- You can select any paintings from the gallery
- You can select time for puzzle i.e. 1/5/10 up to30 minutes from settings
- Use the hammer and break the paintings
- Break the paintings in 16, 25 and 36 blocks
- With combination of number of random blocks and timing for puzzle you can many different level for enjoying this app
- Share the paintings through email, Facebook
- Save the paintings to your photo gallery