Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine whereby the digestive system and its disorders are studied. Gastroenterologists study, diagnose, treat, and manage conditions of the stomach, intestines, esophagus, liver, pancreas, and gallbladder.
Gastroenterology treat the digestive system of human body. Digestive system is very important because it allows our body to break down food. The food either stays in the body for nutrient or travels out of the body.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 225+ terminologies related to gastroenterology with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand disease/disorders related to stomach,liver,pancreas,bladders and entire digestive system related issues.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add/zoom photo to Notes
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience