Aptitude is your inherent capacity, talent or ability to do something. Having a high aptitude for something means you are good at doing that something.
Aptitude tests are structured systematic ways of evaluating how people perform on tasks or react to different situations. They have standardised methods of administration and scoring with the results quantified and compared with how others have done at the same tests.
In the modern competitive world you are required to get good score to build your career in competitive exams like ACT, SET, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ect. It is really vital to have good aptitude to score good in competitive exams.
Here we have provided collection of 200+ questions, by practicing which you can rise your aptitude level and build your career. Download this app update your aptitude level which will lead you to successful career. …. Best Luck
- No Internet connectivity required
- Two modes : Study / Test
- You can turn Negative markings ON/OFF from settings
- You can set the test/study mode timings, e.g. 10m,15/20 up to 45 minutes
- Sound ON/OFF option
- You can also choose the question style i.e. Sequential or Random
- During test, you can skip questions and answer them at end of test by marking them for review.
- You can review questions at end
- View top 5 scores with graphics representation