Is your life cluttered with scraps of papers like bills, business cards, receipts etc, that you would rather have only as a digital copy?
If so, ArchiveApp is the amazing app for you.
NEW IN Version 2.0
- MULTI PAGE PDF
- Completely revamped UI for PDF Creation
- Reorder and add pages after initial selection
- Add/Edit reminders after PDF creation
- Number of small performance improvements
The concept is simple. Take a photo of your document with this app, add some details and convert into a PDF. Thats it. You can then e-mail it to yourself or share with your friends or just upload it to Dropbox and archive it.
This app has a built-in reminder function that you can create with the PDFs to remind you to take an action on a preset date, like pay a bill, when you create your PDFs.
- Create PDFs from photos either using the device camera or using an existing photo
- You can even add a description to the PDF as an additional page, to remind you of what the file is about
- Features a clean user interface to maximize productivity
- Create reminders to remind you to take in action attached to a created PDF
- Ability to sync to and restore from Dropbox
For any bugs or feature request or for anything just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit apps.adimatharu.com