Creneau International, a world renowned design agency, is now on iPad. Their impressive projects are represented with huge pictures, all in regularly updated stream. The app is showcasing Creneau’s most interesting cases in retail, hospitality & graphic design, all in magnificent resolution with an anti-ordinary iPad interface.
- About: A cool company presentation, that tells you everything you always wanted to know about this trendsetting design agency. How they work, what they do, etc.
- Portfolio: Interested in retail design, hospitality design or graphics design? No problem! Click one of our pre-programmed categories and the grid will reshuffle to show you just the cases you’re looking for. Apart from the end result a lot of projects show ‘work in progress’ & ‘behind the scene’ shots.
- Background info & related cases: inside a project, double tap on an image and Creneau will show you the project description & also guide you smoothly towards other related cases.
- Personal favorites: Simply highlight your favorites, in order to find them quickly at your next visit.
About the App:
- Any direction: the app works in horizontal or vertical scroll modes.
- Spread the word: Share this app to your network of friends.
About Creneau International:
Two winged monkeys in the logo and “Ideas of the anti-ordinary” in the baseline should serve as a warning: Creneau International is in a class by itself. The teams have an idiosyncratic way of putting their imprint on communication worldwide – from design concepts to interior decoration and brand perception to graphic work. The international portfolio shows that the firm is not about to run out of ideas any time soon.