▶All NEW DioDict 3 for iPhone!◀
--Dictionary features include--
Mantou Chinese – Korean Dictionary
• This dictionary contains new HSK 5,000 words.
• 168,723 Chinese-Korean words, 72,151 Korean-Chinese words and 90,000 technical terms including place names, foreign names and IT terms.
• Recent popular words and new words proofread by the advisory committee members in China are reflected and will be updated regularly.
• Contemporary issues and news are reflected and a variety of differentiated and unique examples are included.
• Errors caused by parts of speech have been prevented through the first morphological analysis in Korea.
• Use of idiomatic phrases has been increased by combining four-character idioms with frequently used expressions in daily life.
• Korean words included in the Standard Korean Dictionary are provided with accurately translated Chinese words, and the understanding of translated words has been maximized through the addition of further explanations.
• wildcard search : enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling
• Embedded word look-up : look up unknown words inside any dictionary entry.
• History : all words previously searched for are listed in the history menu.
• browse through the dictionary alphabetically or flip from one entry to the next with a flick of a finger.
• links to Google so that you can search for more information on a particular word.
• Optimized user interface
• history menu lists all your recent word searches.
• save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• mark words in your flashcard folder which you still need to memorize.
** In order to conform to iOS guidelines, we have had to raise the lowest compatible iOS version to 5.1.1. **