Homeopathy is a form of alternative medicine in which practitioners treat patients using highly diluted preparations that are believed to cause healthy people to exhibit symptoms that are similar to those exhibited by the patient.
Today Homeopathy is widely accepted as a treatment which has minimal side affects compared to conventional treatment methods of modern day.
This Glossary application provides you a comprehensive list of terminologies related to Homeopathy with its brief description/meaning, which guides you to understand and may helpful cures diseases by Homeopathy treatment.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add photo to Notes
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience