This game is about fun AND learning!
With this memory match game for iPad kids and adults can train their memory by matching identical cards and, by the way, learn (to read) some French vocabulary turning up with the beautiful illustrations on the cards.
Tap a card and it will pop-up and show for example a book (“livre”). If requested, the definition “livre” will appear with one of the cards and the German word “Buch” with the other one. Find the identical card and gain points for every pair. This game comes with 5 levels of difficulty, variable game settings (“Tidy” and “Chaotic”) and 4 play modes for up to four players each one trying to collect most pairs. Find out who will be the overall game champion!
A must-have for your next trip to France!
• Beautiful illustrations showing “typical French” things
• Play with up to 4 players
• General settings (sounds, joker) and individual game settings “tidy” and “chaotic”
• German and English definition displayed in turns when a card pops up
• Five levels of difficulty (numbers of cards)
• Over 20 fun characters to select
• Shake to peek under two cards without counting a move
• Surprising sounds
• Enter up to 100 local high scores
• Game Center is supported: Gain up to 10 great achievements!
All functions are available offline.
Available only in German.
Also see our other great “Memory Match” apps!
Please send your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org