Tennis Tally is a simple application for keeping score of a tennis match. It allows you to “tally” one or multiple matches simultaneously, and maintains a history of all previous matches. The rules are configurable, supporting a variety of scoring formats.
Please note, this is not a game, nor does it receive live scores from professional tournaments. It is a tool to assist you and your friends in keeping track of match scores. This application could also be useful to the beginner for learning the rules of tennis scoring.
- Landscape views for larger display
- Configurable player/team names
- Player names can be set from your contacts
- Has buttons for both “+ Point” (good for granular scoring as an observer) and “+ Game” (good for entering score yourself during changeovers)
- Handles standard sets, short sets or pro sets
- Choose Ad or No-Ad game scoring
- Play 1 set, 2 out of 3, or 3 out of 5
- Select when to play tie breaks, and how many points in the tie break
- Shows a timer for each match
- Undo button to reverse mistakes or do over a point/game
- Succinct history view displaying player names and score for completed and in-progress matches
- Option to prevent iPhone screen from locking during a match
- Ability to delete select matches or clear all history