Made for the 2016 Pumpkin Festival!
- The Best Festival App is Even Better!
- Links to iCoastside Half Moon Bay guide, too!
- Presented by Safeway.
Experience the 46th Annual Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival, October 15-16 in Half Moon Bay, California with the official mobile application as your guide. And don't miss the Safeway World Championship Pumpkin Weigh-Off Monday, October 10.
- Find & share parking via Parking Pumpkin
- Find Gourdy the Festival Mascot
- Listen to KHMB for Live Pumpkin Festival coverage & Weather*
- searchable directory of artists with lots of photos
- find your favorite artist with booth locator
- browse thru the art to see what you like
- interactive map to find fun, food, info & rest areas
- family and music entertainment schedules
- full schedule of events
- food and beverage listings
- map of local pumpkin patches
- special event listings
- pumpkin top ten list, including recipes
- push message alerts from the festival
- door-to-festival directions,
- links to the local Dining and Lodging directory from iCoastside
- Best Pumpkin Patch list in San Mateo County,
The World Pumpkin Capital of Half Moon Bay celebrates its bountiful fall harvest and autumn splendor with a world-class festival featuring a special display of gigantically enormous champion pumpkins, three stages of smashing entertainment, the Great Pumpkin Parade, a bone-chilling Haunted House, harvest-inspired crafts, homestyle foods, expert pumpkin carver Farmer Mike sculpting a monster 1,200+ pound pumpkin into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, photos with the grand champion mega-gourd, pie-eating and costume contests, “Smashing Pumpkins: Battle of the Bands”, the Take 5 Lounge with giant screen TV, festival-label wine and Pumpkin Harvest Ale.
Admission is free.
Presented in association with the Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce, the Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee, and Miramar Events.
* Continued use of KHMB Radio Player running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life