Be inspired to think differently about our world. Experience the newly updated iPad edition of The Christian Science Monitor Weekly. Download a FREE sample issue from our back issue archives, then SUBSCRIBE for instant access.
The Christian Science Monitor Weekly iPad edition brings you straight news, without slant. Discover the one news source that gets to the heart of what matters and explains the news with intelligence and integrity to help you understand our world and its many perspectives. The app brings all your favorite content from the weekly print edition to the convenience of your iPad:
• COVER STORIES: In-depth looks at top-of-mind topics you care about most
• GOOD READS: Our picks for the best stories from the world media you may have missed
• ONE WEEK IN THE NEWS: A one-week overview of the most important local and global stories
• IN PICTURES: A visual commentary on what’s happening with people around the world
• THE MIX: Roundups and reviews of movies, music, art, TV, tech, plus money tips and more
• DIFFERENCE MAKERS: Personal profiles of people making a difference in our world
• BOOK REVIEWS: The best books worth reading, along with staff and reader reviews
If you’re already a subscriber to The Christian Science Monitor Weekly print or digital editions, download the app and login with your email and password to activate your digital subscription through the app.
The Christian Science Monitor Weekly offers the following subscription options:
1-month subscription - $4.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
Single Issue - $1.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current subscription term. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your account and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
We hope you enjoy this new app for the iPad. If you are experiencing problems, please contact us at 800-456-2220 for U.S. customers. All other countries, please dial 1-515-362-7462. Our lines are open Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 5:30pm ET.