Keep track on your sports activities.
If you are someone active in sports or similar physical activities and need to record the tracks you take or register the amount of energy spent during an activity - this is the application for you.
During each activity our application will record your every movement and use this information together with your body measurements to compute the energy spent.
All activities recorded are sent to our online server where you can also view your complete track history.
On server website you can list thru your completed tracks and use interactive speed and altitude charts to see, where you had top speed and where you climbed highest rise.
You can monitor your iPhone's position in real time using our online web application.
There is of course the possibility of reviewing your activity history directly in your iPhone.
In addition, because the whole track is recorded, we provide you with further detailed information such as elevation profile, speed evolution over time and other statistics.
You can also send a map of your track directly to Facebook.
- calculation of energy burnt (depending on the type of activity)
- track recording
- display recorded tracks on the map
- connect with Facebook
- alerts - you can set up alarm to be notified when phone leave particular area (set up on our website)
Lite Version Limitations:
- less statistics on main screen
- number of saved tracks limited to 5
- track can be only 20km long and duration is limited to 20 minutes
- limitations of track history on the website
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.