Learn the building blocks of medical terminology through prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms with Stedman's Medical Terminology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition. Flip through 800 medical prefixes, suffixes, and prefixes highlighting part of speech, audio, images, and word building examples.
Word parts span and can be organized by all of the body systems, including:
- The Senses
- Reproductive Systems
- Musculoskeletal System
- Integumentary System
- Endocrine System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Cardiovascular System
- Blood and the Immune System
- General Terminology
- Nervous System & Mental Health
- Urinary System
- Respiratory System
- 800 flash cards reviewing prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms, with definitions on the back of card
- Audio pronunciations of word parts
- Word-building examples with commonly encountered medical terms to further enhance the learning process
- Hundreds of images to reinforce learning
- Ability to bookmark important word parts for future study
- Settings to randomize the order of word parts, present cards sequentially, or present cards tagged as "Correct"
- Identify cards as "Correct" or "Incorrect" for quick access
Enhance, refresh, and master medical terminology with Stedman's Medical Terminology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition.
All content © Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins