Whenever I see this program, I was so surprise for its beautiful, and how are you, Enjoy it.
1 Operation as simple as possible, all the module one-touch access
2 Input as simple as possible, targeted self-made keyboard, smart judge
3 Fuel-related statistics feature-rich, add, modify, delete function is perfect
4 The chart is simple and practical, drawing two-coordinate
Limitations (for the daily needs of most users, considering the case of the flexibility and simplicity):
1. This version is only concerned about fuel consumption and related statistics, are not concerned about parking fees, maintenance fees, insurance premiums and other costs
2. If the data records are very few,the statistics are biased
3 For the simple of operation, regardless of actual driving in extreme cases. Such as the odometer over one million, the oil price over a million and so on.
1. the first record is just a benchmark record for statistic.
2 Total Fuel = The last record + … + The second record . (The first record is not included in statistics)
3 Total Payout = The last record + … + The second record . (The first record is not included in statistics)
4. Total Mileage = The last record - The first record
5 Total days = The last record - The first record
6 Avg. Consuming (Average fuel consumption) = Total Fuel / (Total Mileage / 100)
7 Avg. Payout (Average fuel costs) = Total Payout / Total Mileage
8 Avg. Mileage (The average Mileage) = Total Mileage / Total days
9 Avg. Price (The average oil price) = Total Payout / Total Fuel
10. Daily pay = The payout of this record / (The date of this record - the date of the previous record)
11 Daily miles = (The mileage of this record – the mileage of the previous record) / (The date of this record - the date of the previous record)
Enjoy it , Any questions or suggestions, please e-mail to: email@example.com.