This app is a multi-mode stopwatch featuring single event timing, interval and split functions. Its design is simple and intuitive. It is easy enough to use and yet power enough to accurately record, save, retrieve and export recording data.
- Displays up to 1/1000 second resolution
- Works continuously in the background while using other apps
- Shows lap time, total lap time, best lap time, and average lap time when in operating split mode
- Archives data
- Exports data via email
- Shows data up to 1/100000 second resolution when exporting
- Records virtually unlimited laps in split mode (system memory constrains)
- Stores virtually unlimited data (system data space contrains)
- Changing the device clock when app is running will result in an inaccurate display.
- Although internally it keeps up to 100,000th of a second resolution, due to truncation, it will only display a precision of +/- 0.001 second.