Alfresco Mobile connects to Alfresco in the cloud and Alfresco on premise servers* to provide safe access to your corporate content on the go.
Alfresco's open source technology enables global organizations to collaborate more effectively across cloud, mobile, hybrid and on-premise environments. Innovating at the intersection of content, collaboration and business process, Alfresco’s software manages over seven billion documents, powering the daily tasks of more than 11 million users worldwide.
With Alfresco Mobile you can:
• Sync your favorite files and folders for offline viewing and editing
• Mark documents to sync from your iPad, iPhone, or desktop browser
• View Microsoft Office files, PDF, videos, images, etc...
• Join, favorite and navigate Alfresco Share™ sites
• Use full-screen view to present right from your device.
• Use video mirroring to present on an external display or projector
• View important metadata, including dates, authors, etc...
• Map the location of geotagged photos
• Open documents in other apps for annotation or editing
• Record, tag, and upload images, video, and audio
• With the Apple Document Provider integration:
• Edit and save a new version of a document in Alfresco using compatible apps, such as Microsoft Word™ or PDF Expert™
• Upload Alfresco documents to browser based apps
• Create folders and upload documents
• Create and edit simple text documents right from the app
• Send documents for review and approval to multiple colleagues at once**
• Create tasks for yourself or delegate with a few taps**
• View an activity feed from your collaborators, with direct link to their updated documents
• Comment on documents and view comments from others
• Easily email documents right from the app
• Send file links from Alfresco in the Cloud
• Track document versions
• Share files with other devices with AirDrop
• Connect to your Alfresco repository using your Alfresco log-in credentials
• Manage user access with existing server permissions
• Safely exchange data over HTTPS
• Protect your data with Full time AES-256 data encryption option***
• Set a passcode and enable Touch ID on compatible devices ***
• Compatible with Apple Configurator
• Compatible with AirWatch MDM
• MobileIron MDM version available (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Alfresco 3.4 and above required
** Alfresco on premise only
*** Data Protection and File Restrictions available to users of Alfresco Standard and Enterprise editions (Cloud and on premise). Data is always encrypted, decrypted only for access.