Track your players' ice time with Hockey Time.
Get the most of your players by maximizing effective athletic conditioning and collecting performance stats.
- Want to know who stays out on the ice the longest?
- Want to know who listens and sticks to your shift plan?
- Want to evenly distribute ice time amongst your players?
- TOI is the most important stat you can use to get maximum performance from your players.
- To be the best coach, use the best coaching tools.
- Great for in-game time tracking as well as during hockey drills and practice
Hockey Time Features
- Track shifts and ice time for each of your players
- Track goals, assists, points and plus/minus
- Chart time on ice over time to uncover trends
- Voice recognition, keep you eyes on the game
- Drag and drop players between lines and positions
- Tag shifts as even strength (ES), power play (PP) or shorthanded (PK)
- View and save shift statistics for completed and in-progress games
- Export to .csv and email ice time statistics
- Toggle between list view and (new!) lineup view (see screenshot)
- Pause and Resume all players (or lines) when the whistle blows
- Re-order and edit players and line assignments
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
- Available in English and French
We LOVE hockey! You'll love Hockey Time!
Send us your comments and suggestions and please rate us!