All types of spine disease can present with either or both spinal symptoms and neurological symptoms associated with injury or compression of the spinal cord or spinal nerves. Spine disease is very common, with many people undergoing spinal surgery every day.
We have presented here around 250 terminologies related to Spinal / Neurology disease with its brief description/meaning, which will helpful to you in understanding / curing disease related to spine / neurology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add photo to Notes
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience