Meet your Soul Mate for less than a cup of coffee! FlrtAlert is the first proximity based flirting and dating app that proactively notifies you with a "FlrtAlert" when your "Match" is in close proximity [Location Services must be on for this]. This can be activated from Settings page in the application.
- You control the proximity setting so you can filter in or out people that are too far away.
- Filters let you focus on the right match
- Chat features allow you to instantly connect with your perfect match.
- Flrt button allows you to flirt and catch the attention of potential matches
Upgrade to Pro:
- To eliminate ads
- To automatically receive proactive alerts
- To have access to the full database of users
Non-Renewable Subscription specifications
- This application uses "Non-Renewable Subscription" of "InAppPurchase"
- Subscription will not be renewed automatically every month, you will have to purchase again.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- FlrtAlert Pricing Policy http://www.flrtalert.com/FlrtAlert_Pricing_Policy.htm
To use this app with more than one device, just enter your authentication code in "I Have Already Got One". Your Authentication code can be found on the "Settings" page.
Note that the Authentication code is deleted when the app uninstalled. If you delete the application, please be sure to write down the Authentication code first.
By default Location Services is OFF. You can ON it from Settings page. Under Settings/Privacy/Location Services turn on location services for FlrtAlert. Once ON, it keeps track of your current location, even when the app is in background, so that it can find the suitable matches in your proximity.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS/ Location Services running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.