KikiWol is a very easy to configure and use Wake on LAN application.
Wake on LAN is a way to start up a computer using the network. Your iPhone/iPod/iPad now has the power to wake up your computer if it's connected to the network (using a cable, it doesn't work with Wi-Fi).
* Very easy to configure
* Very easy to use: launch the application, tap the computer you want to wake up, and voila!
* Can wake up a computer behind a firewall
* Automatically uses the Wi-Fi or data connection of your iDevice
* Automatically checks if the computers are online (using ping, but only over WiFi)
* Can simultaneously wake up multiple computers from a single tap