The quick riddle for occasionally!
Thus the mind remains fit and the fun factor is present.
*** The 1st Sikaku-App in the European space ***
Sikaku is played on a rectangular grid by any size.
Some squares contain numbers.
Goal of the game is to divide the grid into rectangles, so that the following rules are met:
- Each rectangle contains exactly one number.
- The number indicates how many squares are contained in the rectangle.
- Two rectangles may not overlap.
A lot of jigsaw puzzle in different dimensions exist,
so that for everybody (beginner - pro) what is present.
- You can protect rectangles, so that they can not be deleted by tapping
- Any time the partial solutions are checkable
- The App counts the squares with with gather of the rectangle
- Left-hander's mode in the landscape format eligible
- Stopwatch runs along during the play
- Topical play can be interrupted and be continued later