**DocApp is only for Physicians with an active NPI number.
DocApp REQUIRES a registered Doctations account on DocPatientNetwork, which is also FREE to all physicians with an active NPI.
You may register using either the iPhone App or at www.DocPatient.com.
DocApp is a CLOUD software for physicians, nurse practitioners, podiatrists, chiropractors, medical students and virtually any healthcare provider who need
Manage patient appointments
Create/Edit Encounter Reports
Scan, Store, View Documents
View "Stored Patient Data", shared with the patient' s permission between practices, eg Allergies, Medications, Past Medical History, ...
DocPatientNetwork is dedicated to providing doctors and patients with the very best technology for
bringing healthcare into the modern Internet world.
DocApp works tandem with Doctations web app.
The Doctations web app is also available for free and you can use the same username and login for both.
Information entered using DocApp on an iPhone is instantly available on the web app and vice versa.
Please call DocPatientNetwork to setup an dictation/transcription & voice recognition account 1-877-DOC PATIent (877-362-7284) or 516-536-7841.
Doctations is a CCHIT 2011 and Meaningful User Certified EHR.
Basic EHR functions are available for free.
The full Doctations system is available at a low price and includes many fully integrated services from our partners to help you run your medical practice better. (see www.DocPatient.com).
DocApp provides physicians with the ability to:
1. View, edit and create patient and business appointments
2. View, edit your rounds list
3. Click on an appointment and dictate, type, use "normal phrases" & "Last Entry" to generate report for patients
4. Click on an patient in your rounds list and dictate, type, use "normal phrases" & "Last Entry" to generate report for patients.
5. Add pictures to a report
6. Add picture of patient.
7. Add pictures of documents, etc to the encounter report and/or to the patient's Chart (clinical filing cabinet)
8. View PDFs and images in the patient's chart.
9. Ability to eSign a report.
10. Ability to select a report template and dictate, view into the selected template.
You can use Doctations web app by signing in at: www.DocPatient.com and using the same username and password you use for DocApp.
The Doctations web app will allow you to (amongst many other functions):
1. Create and modify Report Templates on the fly.
2. View reports generated on iPhone
3. View pictures captured with iPhone
4. Register Patients
5. View/Edit/Create Appointments