…AUSTRALIA’S MOST ADVANCED COMMUNITY REPORTING SYSTEM…
MyHood provides the fast, easy, and free way for you to report on community matters such as graffiti, malfunctioning equipment, abandoned shopping trolleys, litter, and much more!
The MyHood app sends your photos, GPS coordinates, street address, and comments directly to the applicable council, public transport authority, public utility, or public education department via our unique account mapping software. We are constantly adding more agencies and accounts.
No need to find fridge magnets, lookup phone numbers, or search for council reporting numbers!
Fast, easy, and free.
MyHood will also aggregate multiple ‘like’ reports into one issue to be solved by government. We also allow government agencies to automatically assign issues against nearly 20 report categories. These innovations save time (faster resolution) and resources (ultimately your taxpayer dollars) by avoiding double handling.
MyHood brings public reporters and government together to work on reporting, updating, and solving community issues as quickly as possible.
Faster resolution leads to better communities.
The MyHood website at www.fixmyhood.com.au shows a LIVE FEED of issues. For registered users you can see your individual reports with status updates, commentary from the government agency and more.
What makes MyHood the most advanced community reporting system?
1. Take up to 5 photos per report for greater detail
2. Aggregate multiple ‘like’ reports into one issue
3. Detailed report categories for highly accurate reporting
4. Automatic issue assignment by government agencies to save time/resources
5. Status updates received directly to your iPhone
6. Remote closing of issues by you as a reporter
7. A simple works management system for mangers to resolve issues
8. Simple ability to delete old or fixed reports – just like old emails
9. Integrated web issue views compiling all reports and government status info
10. …and many more advanced features – try it now!
Fix your neighbourhood now – download MyHood, photograph and report your local issues, and follow them as they are solved at www.fixmyhood.com.au.
MyHood is powered by ASC Software, creators of the highly advanced Swan Taxi app.