In the Christian religion, a church building is a building or structure whose primary purpose is to facilitate the meeting of a church. The Bible says that people who have faith in Christ become part of the "church."
Traditional church buildings are often in the shape of a cross and frequently have a tower or dome. More modern church buildings have a variety of architectural styles and layouts; many buildings that were designed for other purposes have now been converted for church use, and, similarly, many original church buildings have been put to other uses.
We have included here 30+ world’s largest churches to name a few Ulm Minster-Germany, Lincoln Cathedral-London, and many more with their detail description, size, height, history, ect. , Get the app on your device and explore the details of “World’s Largest Churches”
- No Internet connection is required
- You can get the detail information for each church
- You can view the location of church
- Add/remove churches to favorites
- Send details of churches with image to your friends and family by email.
- Share church you visited or you like via FaceBook